Nanny Placements CONCIERGE SERVICES
At Nightingale Night Nurses, we are equipped and experienced in placing only the most qualified and professional nannies into homes. What sets us apart is our attention to detail and the time and care that we put into every placement. Both nannies and families enjoy our in-depth but easy to follow process of placing a nanny.
We specialize in placements in placing nannies for infants and young babies in the state of Massachusetts. However, we are currently successfully placing nannies with children of varying ages in homes all across the United States.
We work with you to find the perfect fit nanny for your family’s unique, dynamic
Steps to our White-Glove Placement Service:
1. We Learn More About You: We have you fill out an application so we can dive a bit deeper into your everyday life. You create your ideal schedule and together we create a job description that gives us the perfect picture of your needs.
2. We Find The Right Nannies: If we feel that we can find you a quality caregiver based on your application, we will search far and wide for nannies that meet your search criteria and that would be a good fit for your family. After reviewing potential candidates and checking their references, detailed bios are created and emailed to you for your consideration.
3. You Schedule The Interviews: You coordinate and schedule the interviews with your favorite candidates in the comfort of your own home or via Zoom/Facetime. After the interviews, we follow up with you and the candidates and get detailed feedback.
4. We Run The Background Checks Once the offer of employment has been extended and accepted, and a contract is being signed, a comprehensive background check will be conducted.
5. We Offer Ongoing Support We are always here to answer questions, give advice or just to stay in touch!
Ready to get started?
Because of our unique, in-depth process we ask for 4-8 weeks to place your nanny. Some placements are much quicker but we cannot guarantee last-minute placements.